How to Update Firmware for Lectron CCS Adapter
Part 1 is for winOS only. For macOS go to Part 2.
Part 1 (winOS)
1. Connect the Lectron CCS Adapter with a Windows OS computer using a “Micro-USB” cable. The CCS Adapter must be connected for the firmware to be updated.
- After that, you see the “Installation Type” page as shown below, press ‘Install’.
5. When you see the “Summary” page with the message shown below, the driver has been installed.
6. Next, locate the “updata_tool.zip” on your desktop. Double click to uncompress (be sure not to change the name of the document after your uncompress).
7. Next, click ‘mac_updata_tool’ as shown below.
8. You will then see a page like the one below, which is used to select the serial port and serial port number of the CCS Adapter:
9. After selecting the serial port number, press ‘Enter’ to begin the update. You will see a window similar to the one below.
10. When the update is finished, you will see the updated software version listed at the bottom.
11. Your firmware update is complete.
Note: If you are still unable to use the CCS Adapter, please download [V164_macos.zip] and go back to step 5 for firmware update.